… I’m not in love with it.
To be honest, I was expecting a lot more, from both the relationship between Shion and Nezumi and from the plot.
I like to ship them BECAUSE they make a cute couple but… I think of them more like friends than a couple.
Maybe the manga has more to offer?
I don’t know…
Maybe my BIG mistake was to expect a little bit more of BOYSLOVE or a plot more centered on them…
And… WTF, NEZUMI?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE?! YOU MUST BE BY SHION’S SIDE, WTF!! … I wanted them to be a couple but no one ever said ANYTHING straight to the other’s face…
They just kissed… TWICE and that’s it. No more. WTF… Aghhhhh…
Please, let me know I’m not alone in this.
Or whatever you like to tell me, but… Say it.
- myoijin answered: You’re not alone. I’m kind of disappointed, too~
- tomonata answered: NO.6 anime is not yaoi or BL genre. It’s… mainstream. So 2 kisses totally exceeded excpectation of fangirls. Sci-fi, shounen-ai, so cute!
- helhathnofury answered: All I have to say is read the light novels.
- kyobari likes this
- caniswiminthat answered: No.6 is originally a novel so it’s best get your plot & details from the fan translations. & No.6 isn’t BL, so don’t expect any action.
- camilacantthink answered: I feel your pain….
- monochu posted this